COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW AND WE’LL GET BACK TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
· Smiley Dogg work mostly on an appointment only basis however walk ins are always welcome. Please contact the shop or drop by the studio to check on availability.
· If your consultation refers to a piercing, no need to read any further. Simply fill out the form adjacent.
· Our tattoo appointments are only confirmed after the deposit is received.
Make sure to include the following when completing the form;
– Name of your preferred artist (if any) Don’t worry if not, we’ll help you choose the correct artist for you, based on your idea and type of style.
– Pictures of reference (anything you might like to incorporate or tattoos similar to something you might want.
– Include a picture of the part of your body where you wish to place the tattoo.
– Include some text with as much detail as possible, is there something you’d like your tattoo to represent?
After we receive these details, we’ll give you an estimate price. If you’re happy to proceed we’ll give you a suitable date and slot you into the calendar. We’ll need a deposit from you also, and if your design warrants a face to face consultation then we’ll advise you of a suitable time to meet with your artist.
– Deposits are compulsory for all appointments and can be paid in person with cash, or by Bank Transfer (we will provide bank details as required)
– Your paid deposit will be offset against the final price of the tattoo.
– It is at the artists discretion to determine the cost of deposit that’s required. We normally require a minimum of €50 for smaller tattoos and €200 for large pieces that require long sessions.
– We have a minimum tattoo charge of €80
– Our large-scale tattoos or multiple session tattoos are based on individual artist rates.
– Our smaller pieces are also charged by individual artist rates. We will provide you with an estimate costing prior to commencing your session.
– All prices are rough estimates and all quotes will vary depending on the size and placement on the body. Your artist will advise you of the final costing on the day of your appointment.
We require 7 days to cancel or reschedule an appointment. You must contact us by phone to do so. If we do not receive notification 7 days prior to your appointment you will forfeit your deposit and a new one will be required going forward.
Please note if you are unable to attend your appointment due to Covid, we will reschedule your appointment free of charge. Any subsequent changes or cancellations hereafter will result in loss of deposit.
Once deposit is paid, all cancellations are subject to a partial refund of 80% of the full amount paid.
If you cancel an appointment that you’ve already rescheduled in the past, you will forfeit 100% of deposit paid.
If you have any general enquiries you can call the shop on 021 4949822