TRY TO AVOID
- Sunbathing or using Steam Rooms/Saunas for about 3 weeks after you get your tattoo (if after 3 weeks your tattoo is not yet healed, wait for some more time as each person differs and so the healing process will too).
- It’s totally prohibited to expose your tattoo to the sun for 3 to 4 weeks (you have to protect it from sun exposure by covering it with clothes).
- Avoid scratching your tattoo until it is completely healed (let the scabs peel themselves, do not scratch them!).
- Swimming or soaking in the bath for 3 weeks, if your tattoo is not yet healed wait a little longer.
- Avoid products on the tattoo other than specific tattoo care cream.
- Avoid asking people about how to heal your tattoo, just contact your trusted tattoo artist if you are unsure with how to go on with the healing process.
If in doubt or having issues just call us or pop into the studio. As the end result will depend on it.